Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fat Cat

I wish this post was about swanky important people, but it is not. 

This was one of three hefty animals in the house that I was at down in the South.



It's like a spoiled only-child that parents can't refuse. 

While Parisiennes (Parisian women) are unnaturally skinny their animals are fat. Maybe they are slipping their pets everything on their plate during dinner. 

Maybe someone failed to tell Parisians that medium and large animals should not spend 23.5 hours per day in 500 square feet.   



Let me also add that in the middle of the night I went for a glass of water and this cat was crunching down on something small from the forest.  In the morning I found that he left the mini-intestines in a pile on the floor. I guess I am not the only one who doesn't care for Andouillette


No comments: