Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The land of "I don't know"

I actually believe that when people are frustrated and it's emotional or sentimental and they say exhaustedly "I don't know", what they really mean to say is "I know, but I don't like it and thus refuse to acknowledge". But today I am in emotional turmoil and trying to do what is "best for me" but I've got boyfriend fog covering me. Yesterday I was really clear about what to do and had decided to take a breather. But after talking and sleeping last night at our place. I cannot make a decision. Wading through grayness. What happened to the damn ROAD ?!

Example:
I don't know factual
Question: Who won the world series? (a factual and existing piece of information)
Response: I don't know

I don't know emotional
Question: How do you feel? (changing like the weather, but still possible to clearly identify at any given moment)
Response: I don't know (a lie)

I don't know of today
Question: What do you want to do?
Response: I don't know (Is it possible to do 3 things at once?)

No comments: