Thursday, September 20, 2012

Things you don't know if....






If you've never lived with a man or you don't have a toilet room (i.e. a small room/closet, separate from your bathroom with NARROW walls and a toilet)




you might not know about splashback.

I grew up with all girls, who sit on the toilet.  This man-standing up thing  with Splashback?  I had the pleasure of discovering here in France while doing my own business only to see some yellow marks on the white walls.
um gross.

I am the first to admit that I would totally write my name in the snow if I had the proper equipment. But dude - if you are in a house? sit down or pick up a cleaning wipe.
While the French government pays to clean up after you on the street, I don't have one of these guys for my toilet room!

No comments: