Friday, October 19, 2012

More illegal breakfast food

So in it's former life(yesterday), this was a croissant.  You know croissants: dough that has been layered with butter "mille feuille" or rather mille fois (a thousand times) folded over, rolling pinned down, slathered with butter and folded over again.
And now it has been resurrected (because that butter and bread isn't good forever! Or even more than 1 day, apparently.

They have taken this 1-day old croissant and injected some sort of almond sugar mix and then pressed it down and cooked it again and with toasted almonds and powdered sugar on top.
I was skeptical, but now I'm really not.

I can't believe they let me eat this for breakfast. My mother would die...or would she go into a sugar-fueled bing and eat all of them in sight?

No comments: