Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gym


So I got my new gym membership as my birthday/christmas gift. I am totally proud of myself. In fact I would give myself an "A" for going to the gym and sticking to the plan. I am now doing 60 minutes of cardio every other day.

And today I met with a trainer (it comes with my membership). And I told my trainer Jeff (Jean-François) "I want you to make my a&% look like a Victoria's Secret model"
which of course, he didn't understand because there are no Victoria's Secrets over here. And then I told him I wanted to look like Alias



(because Alias is everywhere). And now good old Jeff gave me a plan that is going to make me cry. On a regular basis. Thanks Jeff.

But soon enough I'm going to be able to kick other people's a&%es just like Jennifer Garner.

No comments: