Thursday, February 3, 2011

Through a window

I don't know why, but I like structures. I obsessively took photos of stairs for a long time.
I also like doors and sometimes windows.

I could theorize on why, but I think it's really that through something similar I can then see what is different.

everyone uses stairs
everyone uses windows
everyone in the world

But they don't look like mine where I'm from. Or at least where I used to be from. They are a different shape or form and they are often Old. And what surrounds them is often vastly different.

This is from last week. We took the train to our friend's house in St. Pellerin a village in Province.


It's where B and I go when we need a break from the rush of the city.

It is the fields upon fields upon green fields that will always remind me of the French countryside.

No comments: